BecomeOne's 200-hour Teacher Training curriculum consists of two parts*:
- Yoga Studies Immersion - for anyone and everyone seeking to deepen their knowledge, postures, and understanding of Yoga
- Teacher Training - for those who have completed the Immersion Studies program and would like to learn how to teach classes and share their newfound knowledge with others.
*In order to be certified as a 200-Hour Teacher, you must complete the entire curriculum above.
Curriculum: This is an opportunity to be completely absorbed in all the offerings of yoga with a like-minded community. We will:
- Discuss the history of yoga, including learning about the eight limbs.
- Break down all categories of Asana, learning the purpose of each pose which offers the the most benefit.
- Study Book One of the Yoga Sutras, covering basic philosophy
- Learn to teach a functional and fun yoga class to students of all levels.
- And much more...
Schedule/Hours: Teacher Training will begin in January 2018 and conclude in June 2018.
Teacher Training Schedule:
50 hr yoga Immersion
- Jan. 12th, 2018 kick-off: 6:30-9:30pm
- Jan. 13 & 27
- Feb. 10 & 24
- March. 10 & 24
Teacher Training - Schedule
- April 7th & 8th
- April 14th & 15th
- April 28th & 29th
- May 11th & 12th
- May 18th & 19th
- June 8th, 9th, & 10th
- June 22nd, 23rd, & 24th
Immersion Saturdays: 11am-7pm
Teacher Training Days:
Tuition: TT + Immersion program investment:
- $3,300 If paid in full by January 1st 2018
- PAYMENT PLAN available * email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Training ONLY (For teachers looking to deepen their practice. Must have previously taken the BecomeOne Immersion or have completed a previous teacher training program)
- $2,600 until January 1st 2018
- $2,700 until February 1st 2018
- $467 per month PAYMENT PLAN (6 months = $2,802)