Consider this a BOOT CAMP experience! This program is the direct curriculum outlined in, NEW BELIEFS, NEW BRAIN: Free Yourself from Stress and Fear.
Neurosculpting® is a cutting-edge modality integrating mindfulness and neuroscience into a simple five-step whole brain approach to heal trauma, rewrite limiting beliefs, and find wholeness. It’s a comprehensive dive into the theory, practices and daily application of this modality. Students take this immersion to create deep and lasting transformation, and many use it to fulfill one of the core pre-requisites to eventually go on to our certification program.
- Identify your personal limiting beliefs
- Learn about the limbic system and its relationship to fear, and the prefrontal cortex and its relationship to our higher self.
- Create a mind-body map for neurological associations
- Navigate and use six reprogramming/meditation techniques
- Apply a neurological overlay to existing limitations
- Create a new and limitless belief system
Required materials for this course: New Beliefs, New Brain
Sun. Oct. 21st and Sun. Nov 4th: 10:00am - 6:00pm
(pre-requisites to level II and certification program)