Yin Yoga is a great compliment to any type of Yang movement you do from vinyasa yoga to running and weight training. The muscle in our body hold much more build then the thicker more fiberous connective tissues called tendon. Yin Yoga is designed to safely explore poses that suit your skeletal variations while increasing blood flow, glucose and Prana to the target muscle group you are doing.
Yin Yoga is a great way to ease into meditation and a more quiet reflective state in which we all need during these times. For more information please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These 50hrs can be used towards BecomeOne 300hr advanced teacher trainings.
- History of Yin Yoga
- Function over Aestheticism
- Anatomy of Yin Yoga - Skeletal Deviations
- Target muscle groups
- 7 archetypal Yin pose and ALL the variations
- Introduction to meridians & Taoism
- Playing the edge physically and emotionally
- How to hold space and create a safe container for your students: class Sequencing, timing, themes, Cueing and safety
Weekend 1: Jan. 6th, 7th
Weekend 2: Jan. 20th, 21st
Weekend 3: Feb. 3rd, 4th
Pay in full before January 1st - $800