BEYOND the BODY.
Did you want to learn more about the practice of yin? Explore ways to encourage people to slow down and reflect on whats under the skin?
This training will educate you on how to stimulate and affect the body’s meridian system, which enhances the body’s energetic flow and supports emotional equilibrium. Since Yin Yoga prepares both the body and the mind for deeper experiences, you will learn meditation techniques to share with your class to access a different experience.
This course will focus on and connect the mental and emotional dimension of the body using:
- Meridian System
- Chakra System
- Acupressure points
- Pranayama practices
- Meditation techniques
- Learn how to create a safe envirmonet using languaging
- Sequence according to the meridian and charka
- How to use Yin to support your private clients in health issues
- Review the 7 archetypal poses & variations
- Review Skeletal variations (differences in shapes of bones and mobility